There are just a few days left to enter the Tech South West Awards 2021.
Covering the whole of the South West from Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset to Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire, the awards showcase the region’s fastest-growing sector: tech.
Over twenty categories are up for grabs at this year’s event, including CleanTech, FutureTech, Tech for Good, HealthTech, Workplace Culture and Lifetime Achievement Award.
The deadline for entries is on Friday July 16 at 9pm.
More information about the event, and how to enter, can be found at www.techsouthwest.co.uk/awards.
Last year some 145 entries were received for the awards, which are celebrated at a ceremony in November. Previous winners include Ultraleap, Codices, Applegate, Amdaris, Software Cornwall, Neighbourly, Rovco, Codices, BMT, Rocketmakers, Sparkol, Bluefruit Software, the UK Hydrographic Office and Falmouth Launchpad.
Accountancy firm Bishop Fleming is this year’s Headline Partner for the awards.
Pippa Clarke, Head of Technology, Innovation and Growth at Bishop Fleming, said: “We love working with the tech sector and recognise the importance of highlighting the innovative, creative and inspiring work the sector brings.”
The full list of categories up for grabs:
- FutureTech Award, sponsored by Plymouth Science Park
- Best Education Initiative, sponsored by Cornwall & Isles of Scilly LEP and Heart of the South West LEP Digital Skills Partnership
- Best Startup, sponsored by Storm Consultancy
- CleanTech Award, sponsored by Michelmores
- MarineTech Award, sponsored by UK Hydrographic Office
- Best Scaleup, sponsored by Rocketmakers
- Tech For Good Award, sponsored by Greaves Brewster
- Innovation Award, sponsored by Granted Consultancy
- Tech Company of the Year (under £5m), sponsored by Propeller-Tech
- Workplace Culture Award, sponsored by Interaction
- HealthTech Award, sponsored by FDB UK
- Tech Company of the Year (over £5m), sponsored by Cathedral Appointments
- Tech Entrepreneur of the Year
- International Success
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Commitment to Diversity
- Teach Tech
- Tech Company of the Year (up to £5m)
- StartUp Studio Award
Toby Parkins, Chair of Tech South West, said: “Despite all the challenges over the past year, the tech sector has proved remarkably resilient and is key to the economic recovery. It’s fantastic to celebrate the great successes and recognise the role technology has and continues to play in supporting businesses and communities. We want to see as many entries as possible from right across the region - so get your entries in now!”
Enter the awards at www.techsouthwest.co.uk/awards.
Shortlists will be announced in September, with details of the awards ceremony to be announced over the summer.